I am the snarky science- and technology-minded internet persona of F. Kyle Wright. By trade, I am a computer engineering graduate of University of Louisville J.B. Speed School of Engineering, currently working in the healthcare information technology realm.
My work focuses on connecting users and systems in simplified, meaningful ways. I am a driver of early adoption for new enterprise technologies and collaborative cross-platform integration projects. I foster agile-minded strategies to bridge corporate silos and bureaucratic obstacles. Some of my recent highlights include web-based development of business process management (BPM) tools, workflow solutions, data warehousing, large-scale migrations, software management, and cross-functional resource management.
My other technical interests include systems engineering, networking, security, mobile/wireless, green technology, and systems management.
– Web development of database frontends and process tools
– Workflow, API, and front-end development (K2 Blackpearl)
– Process automation and systems integration (PowerShell, .NET)
– Microsoft SharePoint 2010 administration and solution development
– Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
– Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
– Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
– Software, hardware, and vendor asset management
– Project and resource management
– Operating system deployment (OSD) and migration
– Software packaging and deployment
Outside of the office, you will likely find me exploring the Pacific Northwest on foot, discovering new low-FODMAP recipes, making a mess of my kitchen (replicating those aforementioned recipes), enjoying new music, and otherwise keeping my geekdom credentials up-to-date.
I relocated to the Pacific Northwest in 2014 and am actively growing new roots in the greater Seattle area. Explore my hiking / travel adventures at shoulderseason.net.